We made up some "Mom bucks" ahead of time and used them to give out to kids throughout the program during games and activities. Here's what we played:
- Wimpy Kid Trivia questions - Mom Bucks to kids who answered correctly.
- Cheese Touch Game - used a piece of plastic cheese and played like "hot potato". Players received a Mom Buck when eliminated. Last kid with the cheese picked up two Mom Bucks.
- Greg's Dressing Room Requirements - from the "Do-It-Yourself" book - kids each got a chance to add an outrageous requirement.
- Clothes Relay Race -teams had to fold 2 shirts, a pair of socks and a pair of tightie-whities and run across the room with them. Two Mom Bucks to the winning team; one Mom Buck to the losing team.
- Wimp Yourself Website (wimpyourself.com) - each kid got to wimp themselves.
- Manny Cereal Toss - Kids got a chance to try and toss three min-cereal boxes into a toilet seat placed atop a waste basket.
Check out other Wimpy Kid parties here and here.