2.05.2010

Are YOU Connected?

Tasha over at Sites and Soundbytes has a great post today about the importance of rethinking policies that prohibit staff and patrons from mixing work and social activities especially as it relates to our increasingly networked world. As more people use facebook, twitter, IM, maintain blogs and websites and other cool new technologies, the lines become more blurred.

I know that with all of the social networking tools I use, it is totally a mix of work and play. Being allowed to learn and use these tools while at work has helped me to help people who come in -as well as make a quicker connection with them. And I know I haven't been slacking at work while this is all happening...on the contrary, I think it has helped me do more! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment