1.26.2011

Two Great Blogs That I Hope You Follow

Travis Jonkers has been creating great content at 100 Scope Notes for awhile now. He does great links, creates great fun and I always discover something new in his short succinct posts.

A new blog that is a must stop now for me (thanks Travis!) is Read.Connect.Watch. created by John Schumacher (otherwise known in the blogosphere and on Twitter as Mr. Schu). The blog posts book trailers as well as related media for children's literature titles.  There is a rich depth to this blog which will help create endless content for school and public librarians.

Image: 'Two friends!!'  http://www.flickr.com/photos/13937854@N00

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marge, I enjoyed re-visiting 100 Scope Notes but Read Connect Watch was new to me!

    ReplyDelete