6.21.2010

ALA Bound


I have almost all my pre-conference prep done:
  • Mapped Metro routes from airport and around town - check
  • Figured out my route to the ALSC Pre-conference Friday morning (can hardly wait - Picture Book Art learning!) - check
  • Determined which 2 programs I can attend outside of ALSC board duties - check
  • Read and studied all my ALSC board docs - check
  • Arranged for a last night crash since my hotel runs out earlier than my conference commitments -check
  • Figured out the 3 minutes I can devote to the entire exhibit floor - check
  • Re-read my Grace Lin books so I can help out at the New/Cal post-banquet receiving line - check
  • Purchased scads of nuts and mini-chip bags to get me through long stretches w/o food at conference -check
  • Am entirely revved up to see friends and colleagues again after a long six months away - check
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment